Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I'm Running Really Hot (January Recap)

Got out of bed this morning to play some hands before I went to school. Played 600 hands to clear a final 100k fpp bonus on stars. I made $1200 which was a bit disappointing after I was up 3k after 200 hands. I cant really remember the last time I sat down and had a losing session.. Aka I'm running at god status. I am up like 17kish in my last 10k hands. I have been playing little 500 hand sessions whenever I get a free hour or w/e during the day. Lately I have been averaging about 1k hands a day which I'm happy with now that school is in session. I'm glad I finally got rid of all my fpp's on stars. I just transfered 20 bi's for 2-4 to full tilt. I'm basically going to grind up a roll on there and try and get into some bigger games. Most of 2007 I was worried about $/hr since I knew I couldn't beat the higher games like I did before party poker closed out to American players. So last year I was able to save enough money so that I will never go busto. This year I'm going to make a real attempt to climb up the stakes aggressively. I am very confident with my game right now... at the same time I know I have a ton to learn. In the next few weeks I am really going to put in the time watching Cardrunners videos, posting strategy on 2+2, going over my hands after every session. I may also look into getting a high stakes coach. My screen name on full tilt will be PrincePullen. I just hired an assistant which will be nice. Hopefully that will free up a little extra time to play poker. I will also post pictures of my new dog later this week.

- Hov

No comments: