Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Tilted by Full Tilt's Software

I have been playing on full tilt the last few days. I am tilted by their software because I have had trouble keeping up with the amount of tables I'm usually comfortable with. Timing out making big value bets and such. Its pretty frustrating but I can only blame myself for having to many tables open, talking on AIM, and surfing firefox. I just dropped down to 7 tables and that has given me the proper time to make decisions. I will probably look to ad the 8th table back in a week or so when I'm completely comfortable at full tilt. So my first few days on full tilt I tilted pretty hard and was playing pretty bad but I was lucky to basically break even. Yesterday I won 9 bi's... and today I lost 3. Overall on full tilt I have played just under 6k hands and I'm up about 8 bi's. So far all my hands have been at 2-4 but I should start getting my feet wet in the full tilt 3-6 game soon. Probably later this weekend once I'm properly rolled on there. Today I only had one class so I was able to have a very lazy afternoon :)

I should be updating each day this weekend as I intend to play a lot of poker.

I almost forgot to mention that I lost my MSNL HU match v. bobbofitos. Overall I ran really bad after the money got in. My Pokertracker didn't track any of the hands but bobbo posted most of the major hands here.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=123205

-Hov

1 comment:

ed said...

I tried playing at Full Tilt also. Am also struggling there, as the software is very different. PokerHud displays the table stats right on top of the area to bet, so I have not been ablt to use that software. The tables seem really loose though, so I think if I get used to them, they should be easier to beat that Stars. Pokerdad188