Monday, January 21, 2008

Emo Grinding

Played again for most of the day yesterday. I started my session at the beginning of the stars sunday million. I ended up going deep... which sucks lol. I guess it forced me to play 4k hands of cash during the course of the tournament. I took like 180th out of 7,500 people cashing for like $1400. I lost a 700,000 coin flip to become one of the chipleaders with KQ all in preflop against 99 and 10. First place paid over 200k so I was disappointed after I busted out. I know my day will come when I run hot late in these to take one down. After winning like 2k in the cash games yesterday it pulled me to about even since the last time I posted like 3 days ago. Hopefully I can take yesterdays success and turn that into a nice prolonged heater. The 100 rebuy on stars started a few minutes ago so I'm going to rap this post up and start playing. Maybe I will even save a few hands for you guys to see.

- Hov

No comments: