Sunday, January 13, 2008

On Pace

I am finally back in Tucson after spending a month in Washington for winter break. School starts next Wednesday so that will force me back into normal sleep schedule. After capturing a 14-0 lead a few minutes into the game yesterday the Seahawks collapsed and everything started to go wrong. My prediction couldn't have been worse and the Seahawks suffered an ugly loss.

I have been playing a decent amount poker over the last week with good results. Although I have played just half of the hands I would have liked, I am already past half way to my goal of making 30k this month. Hopefully I can put in a few really good days before school starts. I'm playing in the Sunday Million on pokerstars and maybe a few other tournaments that run. During those tournaments I will probably be 6 tabling 2-4 nl. Hopefully I have another big Sunday. I will update next time something interesting happens.

1 comment:

ed said...

brettp217How did the Sunday Million go. Pokerdad188